Finding the joy in OUR journey

WE MADE IT!!!!

After a short night and a very long day we made it to Puyallup! In typical Schwab fashion we didn't get going until 11:00 Friday night, so we only went a little past Butte Montana and spent the night. Saturday we spent the day driving, and what a beautiful drive it was...long, but beautiful! I don't have any pictures as of yet, and I only get Internet while out at the pool (darn huh?), but I can tell you that we have a beautiful view of Mount Rainer out our front window, and Washington is gorgeous! I will post pictures ASAP!

3 comments:

surprenantfam said...

Are you still in Washington??? email me if you are. we would love to see you. Monique

Sarah J. said...

Yah!!! Let's plan a time that we can get together. I'll see if Monique and Ryan can come over too. Maybe a BBQ at our place with all the kiddos. Can't WAIT to see you! How long has it been??? How crazy is that?!

Steve and Jen said...

Love Mnt. Raineer! So beautiful! Can't wait to see your pics! Hope you enjoy your time there!