Finding the joy in OUR journey

Does this mean Summer's oVeR??

Well, it's happened. We woke up Monday morning to this. The Weatherman kept saying it was coming but, we didn't believe him...maybe we just didn't want to believe him. Nevertheless, we have had our first snow fall; what a not-so-great way to kick off Spud Harvest!











Of course Lexie and Jaden couldn't hardly wait to get out their snow gear and make some snow men...I sure hope this doesn't last very long, we haven't even had Fall yet!

4 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Oh no! That's looks SO cold. I'm not ready for that either. Good luck! ;)

Unknown said...

What in the world!? and wasn't it spud harvest? It seems like it's yucky a lot during spud harvest!

Steve and Jen said...

Wow, I thought it was getting cold here. I'm not ready for a LONG winter. But giddy up! If you can't beat it, join it right?

Unknown said...

I miss the beautiful snow!! And I am so sorry your kids are sick :( that's always a bumber.