Finding the joy in OUR journey

cRaZY NiGhtS

Night times around here are not much different than our day times...CrAZy!! Between Jaden's sleepwalking and Night Terrors, Chloe's inability to stay in her own bed, and Maddie's need for midnight potty breaks, sometimes sleep comes only in our daydreams. The other night when I checked on the kids before I went to bed, it came as no surprise to me that Chloe was not in her bed. What was a surprise, however, was when I checked on Lexie I could see her and two little legs, but no Chloe. Somehow, someway, the top half of Chloe's body had fallen off of the bed, and it didn't wake her up...she was literally sleeping on her head!! (I know this is crazy, and I would never believe it if I hadn't seen it myself!)

6 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

I totally believe it! That is so funny though! We just have sleep talkers, no walkers at our house. Funny Chloe!

I have a pic of Ash when she was 2 flipped the other way. head and 1/2 of her torso was on the bed, her legs were off and I was so fascinated that she was truly asleep. Have you ever heard grandma Williams stories of sleeping on the wall in a hospital room with Aunt Karen in the bed? WILD! And she really slept.

Sarah J. said...

That is TOO fnny!

Unknown said...

Super funny!

Nate and Britney said...

We are alive!! I am glad to get back into the blogging world. That is hilarious!! I can't believe that she can actually stay asleep like that... good thing you found her because who knows what kind of a headache she would have in the morning!! Too funny!!

Steve and Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Schwab family! Are you coming the the RC Williams C-mas Bash? I heard the Branden & Stacy were coming. SOOOO fun!

Anonymous said...

great position, love to pull her pj's and knickers down and cumin herass while I softly finger herpussy