Finding the joy in OUR journey

My "Baby" is 5

December 17, 2009
I don't even know where the time has gone, but my "baby" is 5 & I can't believe it! Chloe's day started off with breakfast at McDonald's with the cheerleaders. Next we headed over to Jaden's school to watch his Christmas program, followed by a fun afternoon class at gymnastics. Travis still had a lot going on at the school that evening, so after sneaking away for a fun dinner at a local pizza place, we headed back to the school for cake and presents. While we were there, we had a city wide power outage. The school was dark and the kids were a little worried, but we made the most of it by playing games and taking goofy pictures. All in all it was a pretty fabulous day!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Chloe's Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! What a fun day! (She cracks me up!)