Finding the joy in OUR journey

EGGceptional Easter

This year for Easter we had the great opportunity of having my parents, my aunt, and my aunts grand kids come up and spend the day with us. We colored eggs Saturday night, but since Lexie was on her very first babysitting job she wasn't able to be us. Jaden and Daxton had a great time coloring the eggs...












while Chloe and Lexie Dean had a great time peeling them by themselves and eating the eggs!















After church we decided to take advantage of the beautiful, yet windy, weather and take some fun little family pictures; Chloe, is of course trying to convince everyone that she's a little angel with her pose.

3 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Oh so lucky to have family visit. Especially Laura!
Way cute pic in your blog header!
Looks like FUN!

Steve and Jen said...

Uh, did I tell you, your hair is BEE U Tih FULL?

Berrybritt said...

Cute Andrea... I am glad you had a nice trip to AZ. Willy told my kids they could go to Green Canyon, Devan thought he said, "Grand Canyon" so when I saw your blog i said, "The Schwab's really did go to the Grand Canyon!" Sounds and looks like a lot of fun! So glad your blogging, I can see you more often.