Finding the joy in OUR journey

Another Softball Season...

Well, another softball season has come and gone and ya know, I can't say that I'm sad! This was Lexie's 3rd year of playing and she did GREAT!!! For most of her teammates it was their first year so depending on the situation of the game, she played 3 different positions...Pitcher, third base and first base. Although I was freezing most of the season, and watched several games from the comfort of my warm car, she had a blast and loved every minute of it...well, almost!
Some of her highlights: (yes, I'm bragging, but I'm just so proud of her!)
-Getting on base every at bat
-2 Home-runs in a single game









-3 Strikeouts in a row
-Striking out all 4 batters that she faced (her coach took her out, then put her back in)
-Being "called up" by an older team because they were short a player (This was one of those moments that she didn't love, but after some "gentle persuasion" from her dad, and lots of bribery I might add, she did it anyway.)









This is the look of pure determination:









WAY TO GO LEXIE!!!

No comments: