Finding the joy in OUR journey

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged: Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows...(These are not in order):
1* Private Practice
2* Grey's Anatomy
3* Designed to Sell
4* Desperate Housewives
5* Brothers and Sisters
6* Real Housewives of Orange County ( I like to dream :))
7* Sex and the City
8* Biggest Loser


8 Things I did Yesterday:
1* Got my kids ready for School
2* Picked up my little sister from the airport
3* Went to a church basketball game
4* watched T.V.
5* Talked to my mom on the phone
6* Cleaned my house
7* Watched the Syracuse/UConn game with my honey, all six overtimes.
8* Worked on my blog.


8 Things I am looking forward too:
1*.WARM WEATHER!
2* Getting back into shape, I need to drop like 20 pounds!
3* School being over, I love to sleep in!
4* A tropical vacation.
5* Planting some flowers in my yard.
6* Reading a book
7* Selling my house (Does anybody want it?)
8* Getting out of debt, hopefully before I die!


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1* Bajio's
2* Texas Roadhouse
3* Olive Garden
4* P.F. Chang's
5* Papasitos
6* Chilies
7* Pea Wea
8* McDonalds (I have 3 little kids)


8 Things on My Wish List:
1* To get out of debt!
2* To get a degree in something and use it.
3* To love to exercise, or at leat no detest it! :)
4* To be skinny enough to wear a bikini and not look disgusting!
5* To take another cruise.
6* To go on a service mission in a 3rd world country
7* To go to Italy with Travis
8* To spend lots more time with my family (Mom, Dad, Brothers, Sisters, etc)


8 People I Tag:
1* Sarah
2* Monique
3* Christina
4* Shelly
5* Jenny
6* Chandi
7* Becky
8* Brittany

4 comments:

Schwab Family said...

I loved reading your updated blog!It ws so much fun!We miss you guys!!

Steve and Jen said...

Did heather or kylee come to visit?
Fun to read the 8's!

Steve and Jen said...

So, I figured out it was kylee...that came to visit.
Just wanted to say Hi, and let you know your high today is higher than ours.
So what did you guys do when Ky visited?

Jarica said...

This is Jarica Grandma just showed me your blog. I miss you guys so much I hope you are all having a great summer! Congrats on the new family member!!!! Kids good job talking your parents into the cute puppy!!! Love ya and can't wait to see you all when you come to Bear Lake!!! Love Jarica