Finding the joy in OUR journey

A new puppy?...Maybe!!


So, Travis made a deal with Lexie; when she earns $300.00 he will take her on a Daddy-Daughter date and she can finally get a dog, she's been asking (begging actually) forever. At the time the deal was made she had only like $25.00 so we where thinking we would have YEARS before this actually came to be. Well, all of her basketball filming has paid off, no pun intended :). She is $25.00 short of a dog and Travis and I are starting to get really nervous--neither of us are really dog people! I've done a lot of research, but am still very confused as to what kind of breed would be best for our family; I need your help!!! I have set up a poll on the side so please help me by giving your opinion--if you have an opinion that's not listed please just let me know!! We need a small dog because we have an unfenced backyard and don't want a giant beast running around the house! Thanks so much, I will definitely let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Whatever you do, don't get a miniature pinsher. They are a small (PITB- Pain in the Butt!). We had one and had to finally get rid of it- they are VERY hard to potty-train. Good luck. You're one brave momma.

Unknown said...

I would go for a lopsaopsa?! I don't know how it is spelled. They are small like a yorkie but not yappy and they dont shed--big plus!