Finding the joy in OUR journey

YOU Have Got To Be KiDdiNg ME!!!

You may look at these pictures and think "Wow, what a beautiful December's day," not so much!! This was TODAY--March 25th. I know I've said it a bunch, but I seriously don't think winter is ever going to end around here; it hailed and snowed all day long!













Even my kids have Spring fever big time, but they have decided to take matters into their own hands! I asked them to go get in the bath and they decided they wanted to go swimming instead--notice they are all in their swimming suits? O' well, ya do what ya gotta do, right? (my camera says 1-1-09 cause it reset itself when I changed the batteries)

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

Cute pics, yep spring fever is in the air, too bad there isn't an antibiotic to cure it, because it seems as if it will be a good two months before we will REALLY feel like it is spring!

So GOOD LUCK with the dog thing! You are NICE parents.