Finding the joy in OUR journey

IT'S SUMMER!!!

Today was the last day of school, making it officially summer--for me at least! I love, love, love summer time! No more waking up early and rushing around like crazy people trying to catch the school bus, as most of you very well know--the Schwabs ARE NOT morning people, not at all! I snapped a picture of Lexie and Jaden this morning before they headed off for their final day in their respective grades. Do you think either of them have changed much over the year?















I hope all of you have a fabulous and safe summer, keep us "posted" on what's happening!

3 comments:

Christina White said...

Yeah Summer!! I think that Jaden and Lexi look really grown-up compared to where they started! It is amazing how fast kids grow and change. I am glad that the aging process does slow down a bit or else we would all look like grandma's by 30.

Steve and Jen said...

I agree, the kiddos look a lot older after one year of school. Hope you have a fun, safe summer too! We hope to see you sometime!
Interested in going camping with us?

soda girl said...

They look sO much different. Now that it's summer
you should come and visit us!!!!!!