Finding the joy in OUR journey

Oh How The Years Go By!


Twelve years ago today, Travis and I said our "I do's!" It was a crazy, fast engagement, we had only known each other 3 months; but when ya know, YA KNOW! We never thought we would make it this far, considering Travis was an hour late to the temple and I thought I was getting "left at the alter," but here we are and we couldn't be better! Here are some pictures to take you through our years! Try not to laugh, I know Travis looked like he was 15 in our wedding picture, but I promise he was of legal age!

Our Engagement Picture
















Married with Lexie
















Married with Lexie and Jaden (pregnant with Chloe & in serious need of a tan!)
















Here we are now, lovin' life and each other!

4 comments:

Berrybritt said...

So So Cute! I love those pictures. I was thinking the other day how pretty you are. I love old pictures. I need to hear more about the wedding day. An hour late???/

Schwab Family said...

Happy aniversary!!!It is fun to see the pictures through the years.

Steve and Jen said...

Fun to see the fun pics of you two!
You are a fantastic couple! I'm so glad we know you!
And that we are related :-)

Nate and Britney said...

Happy belated Anniversary!! I am a little late, but it sounds like you both have had a lifetime of amazing memories!! I love all of the pictures... such a cute couple and beautiful family!!